We’re always looking for people to help us in numerous ways. If you can spare a couple of hours on a regular basis or even once in a while, please get in touch with us.
You can help us with the following:
- By providing food and other goods – download our
Brochure & Food List.
Each week on our Facebook page we also publish a list of items urgently required.
- Helping with administration | fundraising | assisting clients – complete our
- Providing financial support – download a Gift Aid Declaration Form.
If you are unable Gift Aid your donation please forward a cheque made payable to “Bridgnorth Community Trust” to our offices at
Number Seven | West Castle Street | Bridgnorth | Shropshire | WV16 4AB
You can leave donations at
- Number Seven on Monday morning
- The Co-op Lowtown
- Bridgnorth Town Council Offices
- Charlie’s at the Old Mill
- Barclays Bank, High Street
- Bridgnorth Churches
- Sainsbury’s Bridgnorth
Thanks in anticipation of your help.